BESST-HORT organised an EDP with the theme “Inspirations” on “Plant Health Management Technologies & Start-up Strategies on 15th March 2019 at ICAR-IIHR Campus.
Under this programme following technologies were taken up:
- Arka Microbial Consortium, Actinoplus and Arka fermented Cocopeat
- Biopesticide Technologies for Nematode Disease Complex Management
- Role of micronutrients in plant health management, sealer cum healer and pheromone trap technology
- Financial support for entrepreneurs
- Successful stories of entrepreneurs
- Startup strategies
- Marketing strategies for plant management products
- Facilities at IIHR for startups
The participants included farmers, aspiring entrepreneurs, existing entrepreneurs, students, academicians, KVK faculties, corporate social responsibility foundations, etc. from different parts of the country.